Candidates who have passed 10th standard/SSLC or other equivalent examination recognized by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka are eligible for admission to I PUC. Candidates are selected on the required qualification and through counseling. Parents should accompany their wards at the time of admission.
- Filling Application Form
Attend Interview @ our campus
Results of Interview
Registration of Admission
Congratulations! Your son is in HKBK
- Online Application Form,
- Directly at the Campus
Points To Note
- Selection of a student to any course is based on the student’s merit.
- HKBK PU College reserves the right to select its students. All admissions to PU classes are provisional and are subject to approval by the Karnataka PU Board.
- Students / Parents should adhere to the rules and regulations revised by the College from time to time.
- Ragging of any form is not acceptable. Students found indulging in ragging or with past records of involvement in ragging or any criminal activities will be expelled from the College.
- A minimum of 75% attendance in each subject is required for a student to appear for the annual examination at the end of each academic year during the two year course.
- Students failing to attain at least 75% attendance in one or more subjects will not be eligible / permitted to appear for the annual examination conducted at the end of the academic year and such students will have to seek fresh admission to the same class in the subsequent academic year.
For Fee Details: Contact office: 080 25441722
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org