Rules & Regulations
We build your career
Rules & Regulations
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a worthy manner in their dressing, demeanour and sense of discipline. Students are expected to be seated in their respective classrooms during class hours, loitering in the campus, corridors will not be appreciated.
- Dress Code: Boys are expected to be in full pants and clean shirts. Low-waist trousers/pants are not allowed. Girls are expected to dress in formal & decent attire and avoid wearing tight, transparent, sleeveless, or revealing outfits. Uniforms & dress codes are prescribed by the respective authorities for different academic streams in order to promote unique identity with discipline; students are expected to strictly adhere to such guidelines.
- Students must always carry and wear their College Identity Cards; the ID cards must be displayed at the College gates & whenever asked for.
- Code of conduct on the campus includes safeguarding the Institutional property, keeping the campus clean & tidy and dressing civilly.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Defacing any part of the campus is treated as an offence.
- Use of mobile/cell phones along the corridors or inside the classrooms is strictly forbidden and will lead to confiscation & strict action against the student.
- Students are expected to make use of the library services during free hours. Every student must have two library cards.
- Limited parking space is provided for students and staff and the same can be utilized on ‘first come first’ basis. The College management is not responsible for the safety (including damage and/or theft /loss of vehicles) of vehicles in the premises. Students and staff may utilize the limited parking space at their own risk. Students must ride/drive their vehicles into & at the campus at a moderate speed only; speeding will be looked upon as an act of indiscipline and can attract adverse consequences.
- Important Notices/Notifications/Circulars etc are displayed at separately allocated Notice Boards & Information corners on the campus, students are expected to make it a practice to regularly read such displayed information.
- For any certificate that is to be collected from the Principal’s Office(s), request letter(s) must be submitted two days in advance,
- All visitors are expected to establish their identity & purpose of visit upon entry to the campus premises.
- Parents/guardians may visit the campus upon prior intimation/request and are expected to kindly adhere to the security requirements if & as prescribed by respective authorities.
- The students are advised to see regularly the notices displayed on the Institute/hostel notice boards. The notice displayed on these notice boards shall be deemed to have been served on the students.